Bobby Rico

Show us your plastic dinosaur

fifbrindacier

Unbeatable.

BLT

Apparently, the absurd is appealing to me more and more often lately. I just had to have these socks today. (What middle aged woman wouldn’t want a pair?)  :P

239372CD-F82F-4479-84C3-C41E288C8452.jpeg

caldigger

But does the image look like that when on your feet or must you be a contortionist to get the correct picture?

BLT
7 minutes ago, caldigger said:

But does the image look like that when on your feet or must you be a contortionist to get the correct picture?

Nope. I’m stepping on her tail. :o

Darktooth
2 hours ago, BLT said:

Apparently, the absurd is appealing to me more and more often lately. I just had to have these socks today. (What middle aged woman wouldn’t want a pair?)  :P

239372CD-F82F-4479-84C3-C41E288C8452.jpeg

My wife calls socks like these "fun socks". Basically  to her fun socks are any that have a character or animal print on them.

BLT
43 minutes ago, Darktooth said:

My wife calls socks like these "fun socks". Basically  to her fun socks are any that have a character or animal print on them.

:dinothumb: I bought a pair with a hula hooping cat, too. (The goofier, the better!) :P

Peat Burns

Not a plastic dinosaur, so I posted it in the Palaeo Creations Forum. But I think I mentioned earlier in this thread that I was making it, so I'm linking the post about the fossil rosary I made. @Nimravis, @Bobby Rico, @Tidgy's Dad