Finally Have More Time To Post!

sweeneyb

Sorry I have been really busy the past couple months with work and have been busy building a Star Wars Republic Commando Costume for halloween as well as to use for Make-A-Wish Foundation events. It has taken me several months to get it completely finished but just finally finished the paint job and I glad to be done with it lol.

I am looking forward to being more active on here once again!

post-502-1250484998_thumb.jpg

post-502-1250485005_thumb.jpg

post-502-1250485011_thumb.jpg

Man, Sweenyb, that is just too cool!

Can you make one for each of the Mods? :P

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Man that is really cool

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Wow! Now thats something you could make money on.

With all the time he's got in it, that would be around $3 an hour...

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

It would pay off I did my own vacuum forming for the parts but, overall I have spent around a grand on all the parts and paint. But I could make money doing the paint jobs thats for sure. :)