Portuguese finds

Masp

1 minute ago, Masp said:

You mean like these I came across?

E11D5EE5-44AD-44A7-AD87-DCD5B3D45E5E.jpeg

A02D260F-B9F2-4445-BF00-58EA891EA3FC.jpeg

E54DBBF7-4F4C-4A94-89B2-D1294CB328B8.jpeg

Yes! And if you go to Lisbon's Praca do Comercio, you can see polished sections of Cretaceous rock littered with oysters. Much of the original shoreline was more inland before the major earthquake of 1755, after which much of the city was rebuilt. 

And I can definitely +1 @Max-fossils's recommendation for others to visit there. Great people, great food, and a fascinating history. Lisbon itself is very easily navigable with an excellent (and affordable!) subway service. Tiled streets, very pedestrian-friendly, and some amazing architecture. Off the beaten path, the very narrow, winding walkways of the Alfama District is quite lovely. 

• I found this Informative 3

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

@Masp Think you're almost spot on on your ID's :)

From what i can see, the "arrowhead" doesn't seem to have any marks indicating it has been worked. Probably shaped by mother nature.

The bone with the "hook" could be part of a mammal pelvic-bone or some strange skull element.

The other one (4th post) you might have already figured out is part of a vertabrae, and a really modern one at that (if found on a beach it's probably a ships waste that washed ashore).

• I found this Informative 1