Hello TTF! This post will contain the pictures of my science fair board, as well as the awards I received from it. Sorry for the delay, I know that some members posted requests for these months ago, but I have been busy with other things lately. I actually left part of the board at school by accident for weeks. I hope the pictures are clear enough!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Congratulations! :yay-smiley-1:

This is a very interesting and well presented project! 

Thank you for sharing. 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

As a former science teacher who judged dozens of science fairs, I would like to offer my congratulations on your project, your display and your award!

-Joe

Illigitimati non carborundum

Fruitbat's PDF Library

Congrats on the win! I’m sure somewhere in arthropod heaven, the trilobites are tipping their hat to you!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Congratulations!  From what I can see, it appears to be well deserved! And you chose a great topic!

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

Fossil collecting in a field of snow, no less. Tenacity will get you everywhere.

You have a lifetime of fun ahead of you, as your 'toys' (fossils) are to be found all over the planet.  Best of luck and welcome. 

PS Curious, did you make these models yourself?

"Journey through a universe ablaze with changes" Phil Ochs

Awesome project and a good start to what can be a life long pass time.

8 hours ago, Innocentx said:

Fossil collecting in a field of snow, no less. Tenacity will get you everywhere.

You have a lifetime of fun ahead of you, as your 'toys' (fossils) are to be found all over the planet.  Best of luck and welcome. 

PS Curious, did you make these models yourself?

The physical models on the floor came from the (awesome) safari ltd Cambrian life toob. The 2-dimensional models on the blue board were done by me.

I always wanted to do something like this for my science fair project! Great job. This was well written. I bet you had an excellent time gathering data (hunting fossils!) ;) 

15 hours ago, Pseudogygites said:

The 2-dimensional models on the blue board were done by me.

Good drawings!

"Journey through a universe ablaze with changes" Phil Ochs

Archived