Suwannee River Florida shark teeth for trade

Brett Breakin' Rocks

Good Evening Everyone,

I have a few teeth (4) from the Eocene/Miocene of Florida .... Suwannee River.

(1) Carcharhinus sp.

(2) Hemipristis serra

(1) Isurus desori (i believe)

The hemi is probably the largest I own but trades are fun. I'm mostly looking for if possible a tooth or two (?) in trade .. not really that picky .. except that they have color,marbling,scarring,staining of some sort.  Doesn't really have to be a 'shark' tooth either ... I know that sounds specific but I've been exploring color and irregularities in the teeth.  Mother nature's art-form so to speak.  If any of this sounds interesting lets chat.

International is fine too ....

Cheers,

Brett

04_EoceneMioceneSuwanneeRiverFL_052618.thumb.jpg.450852b0cea3ec3db8929502fcca228d.jpg

I might be able to fulfill that request.

Let me check my inventory.

PM sent.

• I found this Informative 2

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

59 minutes ago, caldigger said:

I might be able to fulfill that request.

Let me check my inventory.

Fantastic !! .. thanks I'll give them a look. 

B

On 5/31/2018 at 1:31 PM, caldigger said:

Trade has been accepted.

Trade has been accepted .. and how.  When I opened the small Altoid tin .. it was like searching through a three layered cake !  The teeth just kept coming.  Now I've almost tripled the number of Bakersfield teeth in one day.  Thank you @caldigger.  I am not worthy. 

749956_1280w_720h.png.50be8330f00d9078572343106e8722b1.png

The teeth .....

01_BakersfieldCA_Trade_CalDigger_060818.thumb.jpg.4f0b1c97f366ab372c5180e42b3c62ee.jpg

• I found this Informative 1

I'm going to have you take all my photos from here on out. Nice pic!

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

• 2 months later...

Im interesent to get some shark teeth like from this post....  in return I can offer fossils from central Europe. ( bivalves,gastropods,echinoids….) 

2 hours ago, Adriatic said:

Im interesent to get some shark teeth like from this post....  in return I can offer fossils from central Europe. ( bivalves,gastropods,echinoids….) 

OK, you got It!  Let's continue this conversation via PM.

Just to be clear, are you wanting the ones from the first picture or the orange/red ones from the second pic.? 

I have both types.

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

I would like to make a small collection of all kind of shark and megalodon teeth. I need this for compare with europen specimens when we have some exhibition always show material from local area never from around the world.