Anyone for Top Trumps Hell Creek Pack

Bobby Rico

Hi all a little bit of fun , I would like to show your all my Hell Creek collection. I photographed and arranged them in a Top Trumps Style graphics. Thank for looking and I hope you enjoy my post.  

Bobby

toe.jpg

v1.jpg

F2.jpg

c1.jpg

e1.jpg

fs.jpg

tt2.jpg

Looking good so far! Original representation too, I love it :D 

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

38 minutes ago, Max-fossils said:

Looking good so far! Original representation too, I love it :D 

Thanks very much. 

Great fun, Bobby, you must have an awful lot of time on your hands. :D;)

And when playing the game there are going to be an awful lot of draws, particularly when the player says, "Formation - Hell Creek!"

Love the designs, and of course the fossils. 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

38 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

, you must have an awful lot of time on your hands. :D;)

Thank Adam it took me about a couple of hours at the most. I was bored :)

Very nice Bobby like how you presented them.  A growing collection.  Like how you presented them 

2 minutes ago, Troodon said:

Very nice Bobby like how you presented them.  A growing collection.  Like how you presented them 

Thank you Frank @Troodon much appreciated. . Posting on the forum is a nice way to keep a record of a collection . I have been reading up on Hell Creek as much as my dyslexic let’s me. Do you have mammal specimens in your collection? I  have seen your stunning bird claws. Cheers Bobby 

Those are great-looking cards, Bobby, and a nice little collection too!  I'm intrigued by the rounded corners. Did you cut the cards from a sheet of card stock or did you print on blank cards with round corners?  Your photos and graphics are terrific!

Mike

Start the day with a smile and get it over with.

6 minutes ago, paulyb135 said:

How big is the potential juvenile rex and the nanotyrannus teeth?

Potential juvenile rex is 16mm the one nanotyannus on its own is 26mm thanks Bobby 

Awesome presentation! I especially love the hadrosaur teeth!

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

1 hour ago, Bobby Rico said:

Potential juvenile rex is 16mm the one nanotyannus on its own is 26mm thanks Bobby 

Really nice teeth as is the rest of your collection 

7 hours ago, Pagurus said:

Those are great-looking cards, Bobby, and a nice little collection too!  I'm intrigued by the rounded corners. Did you cut the cards from a sheet of card stock or did you print on blank cards with round corners?  Your photos and graphics are terrific!

Mike

I think he took a pic of one card and photoshopped the pics in. Notice how each shot is otherwise identical...

Clever idea, though.

6 hours ago, Wrangellian said:

I think he took a pic of one card and photoshopped the pics in. Notice how each shot is otherwise identical...

Clever idea, though.

Ah, I see that now. Thanks. Great photos and presentation!

Start the day with a smile and get it over with.

7 hours ago, Pagurus said:

Ah, I see that now. Thanks. Great photos and presentation!

Thank you very much . I just wanted to show my collection and have a bit of fun too. But it would be great to print them as a record. Cheers Bobby

That's  really a very nice growing collection, beautifully displayed, Bobby! :)

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

9 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

That's  really a very nice growing collection, beautifully displayed, Bobby! :)

Thank you Adam I picked up the Caratopsian frill bone for £6 all in bargain. :dinothumb:

Archived