LARGE ROCK!CRAB?

DLB

How did you know there was a crab in side? I didnt see anything peaking out at first.

Yorkshire Coast Fossil Hunter

How much do you want to bet RJB knows what this is.LOL I bet $100000000000000000000000000000.99 dollars ;)

21 hours ago, ynot said:

Y'alls not got enough popcorn, Wes up to five bags before Ya joined the party.:P

You’ll get fat Tony. That’s why I don’t eat more popcorn in one post. I spread it about. 

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

2 hours ago, LiamL said:

How did you know there was a crab in side? I didnt see anything peaking out at first.

you never know 100% but it did have great shape and was from a area that has a high likelihood of having crab in them.

1 hour ago, JohnBrewer said:

You’ll get fat Tony. That’s why I don’t eat more popcorn in one post. I spread it about. 

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Oh come on! Popcorn is not that fattening.:P 

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

It's the two pounds of butter per box that'll get you (that and the cup of salt). :blink::popcorn::wacko:

Enjoying seeing the slow-motion unveiling of this crab concretion. It's great to follow it vicariously as I don't have to put in the hours with the air scribe, all I have to do is revisit the topic from time to time--boy, it's nice being lazy sometimes. ;)

Cheers.

-Ken

2 minutes ago, digit said:

Enjoying seeing the slow-motion unveiling of this crab concretion. It's great to follow it vicariously as I don't have to put in the hours with the air scribe, all I have to do is revisit the topic from time to time--boy, it's nice being lazy sometimes. ;)

I agree!:hearty-laugh:

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

After all that work it looks like I won't be doing any more work on this one. It's missing a lot of stuff to put any more time in on this one. ooo well on to the next one.

9 hours ago, ynot said:

:(

Oh well, better luck on the next one!

yep! Altho I had high hopes for this one it still is a rare and not common crab. I just wish this wasn't in such a big con ;)

Booo hooo hooo and its a Meandricampus crabbie.  Gees it almost looks like the "ghost" of the left claw is there or is it a leg?  Finding half decent legs on those guys isn't excactly common.

Thats a shame, but yeah , hard to get good legs on those and almmost always real sticky!!!  Sorry man

RB

Archived