New paper on Squalicorax

MikaelS

Unfortunately, access to the whole article is prevented by a pay-per-view wall.  It will cost you $50.00 for 24 hour access or, if you really want a chance to read it, you can spend $112.00 for 30 days access. :doh!:

-Joe

Illigitimati non carborundum

Fruitbat's PDF Library

You could ask me for a copy in a private message. I still have some free downloads left.

MikaelS...

I much appreciate the generous offer but I'll leave the free downloads you have available for somebody else who can make better use of them than I can.  As always, I'm on the lookout for papers to add to my Pdf Library here on The Fossil Forum, but I try to avoid adding links to any that our members will have to pay for!  Congratulations on the new paper though.  It looks like it is a fascinating one!

-Joe

Illigitimati non carborundum

Fruitbat's PDF Library

The five most important figures are free to download. All three holotypes are included among these five pdfs. The 3D files will work if you first download them onto your hard drive and then open them from your hard drive. Click on the image to activate (can take up to a minute). You can even view them in transparent view.

https://figshare.com/articles/Anacoracid_sharks_and_calcareous_nannofossil_stratigraphy_of_the_mid-Cretaceous_upper_Gearle_Siltstone_and_Haycock_Marl_in_the_lower_Murchison_River_area_Western_Australia/6442385

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on your paper.

Nice to see some Australian species

Mike D'Arcy

Archived