Rocky Stoner

The high axial lobe of this pygidium reminds me of the Greenops. Should I put it in that collection camp ?

Also, he has a little hitchiker riding piggyback. I assume it is an Eldredgeops that's been a bit distorted. Or is it something different ?

Cheers,

:)

greenops.JPG

piggyback.JPG

The pygidium looks like it is from an Eldredgeops sp,  not Greenops, ... but not sure about the bump.  (Greenops is the one with the lappets around the pygidium.  ;)

Can you take a picture of it with the Pygidium to the upper right of the photo?

Maybe it's part of a cephalon? 

Tim    VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM APRIL - 2015  

14 minutes ago, Fossildude19 said:

The pygidium looks like it is from an Eldredgeops sp,  not Greenops, ... but not sure about the bump.  (Greenops is the one with the lappets around the pygidium.  ;)

Can you take a picture of it with the Pygidium to the upper right of the photo?

Maybe it's part of a cephalon? 

Here are 2 more pics .....

Thanks Tim !

Oh ... Looks like Piranha solved for us again !

THANKS !

IMG_0620.JPG

IMG_0621.JPG

Even  before reading Tims and piranha's post I automaticly assumed what they posted.  Feels nice be so smart!  Just wish this happened all the time?   Kinda rare really.  :)

RB

I need to add this Monodechenella macrocephala   to my list as it isn't mentioned in the "Views of the Mahantango" link that I generally reference.

This is the first one of these I've found here, (out of 200+ Trilo-pieces) hope to maybe find a more complete one ... some day.

Thanks again !

Archived