Angustidens search from Maryland to FL road Trip Last week of June?

Calvin Jenkins

Got a road trip with my son coming up last week of June (Want to be at the Elon Musk Rocket Launch 6/29 if possible).  Starting in Washington DC.

I know there are a ton of Fossil spots along the way but I'd really like to add a decent Angustidens tooth to my collection (Something Different than Peace River, Shark Tooth Hill or Big Brook NJ).

I won't be diving and don't have room to carry my sifting gear, but I don't mind putting in a full day of hunting.

If anyone is interested in meeting up or share a site I'd be grateful.

Thanks,

Kevin

Angys are most common near Summerville. Sadly they are not too common in MD.

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Would just like to vouch for Kevin as he's a regular hunting partner of mine, he knows how to put in the work and a pleasure to hang around:) Good luck out there!

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

4 hours ago, jcbshark said:

Would just like to vouch for Kevin as he's a regular hunting partner of mine, he knows how to put in the work and a pleasure to hang around:) Good luck out there!

Thanks Jeff!  I would have to say I'm pretty lucky to have Jeff as a local hunting partner in SWFL.

Archived