Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
blueyoung

Brachiopod exchange

Recommended Posts

blueyoung

Hello everyone,
 

If there is one of you a collector of brachiopods. I have some brachiopods to exchange (see photos below). Precise fossil finds are provided with the shipments.
 

I still have some other fossils to exchange. I'll put the pictures later.
 

I am mainly looking for brachiopods from any time and the whole geographical area.
 

Please pay attention to postal charges for international shipments. Although for few parcels it is not too high. We must keep in mind. That I live in Switzerland.
If you are interested in letting me know.

 

Best regards.
 

Here is the list:
Dictyothyropsis runcinata, Middle Oxfordian, Canton Aargau, Switzerland

IMG_0064.thumb.JPG.d36514dd5a345f628936b1441ead4b21.JPG

 

Argovithyris biremsdorfensis, Middle Oxfordian, Canton Aargau, Switzerland
IMG_0068.thumb.JPG.e7f5ff17481945a334db837665e9de2e.JPG

 

Zittelina orbis, Middle Oxfordian, Canton Aargau, Switzerland
IMG_0065.thumb.JPG.5bbfb41fefa92fcf26a28a534ce709e7.JPG

 

Digonella divionensis, Lower Callovian, Department of Côte-d'Or, France ( To finish cleaning)IMG_0066.thumb.JPG.80aabc2203dbc17e1cc49161bc67c591.JPG

 

Musculina sanctaecrucis, Hauterivien, Canton Neuchâtel, Switzerland
IMG_0072.thumb.JPG.9294ddd63f9a868bc74c1881917cd280.JPG

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blueyoung

Plicarostrum hauteriviense, Hauterivien, Canton Neuchâtel, Switzerland
IMG_0075.thumb.JPG.09d89b84ff95a14237c58908ad2d1d30.JPG

 

Lamellaerhynchia hauteriviensis, Hauterivien, Canton Neuchâtel, Switzerland
IMG_0077.thumb.JPG.8cf9caf30b342c14715414f17084c4e8.JPG

 

Sulcirhynchia picteti, late Barremian  - early Aptian, Haute Savoie Department, France
IMG_0069.thumb.JPG.e3d5fbc453267a661ac8273fce06d18d.JPG

 

Lamellaerhynchia desori, Valanginien, Canton of Vaud, Switzerland

IMG_0070.thumb.JPG.adb676651bf7cd9d488f14b1df59e413.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
caldigger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kasia
On 24.06.2018 at 10:10 AM, blueyoung said:

Plicarostrum hauteriviense, Hauterivien, Canton Neuchâtel, Switzerland
IMG_0075.thumb.JPG.09d89b84ff95a14237c58908ad2d1d30.JPG

 

Lamellaerhynchia hauteriviensis, Hauterivien, Canton Neuchâtel, Switzerland
IMG_0077.thumb.JPG.8cf9caf30b342c14715414f17084c4e8.JPG

 

Sulcirhynchia picteti, late Barremian  - early Aptian, Haute Savoie Department, France
IMG_0069.thumb.JPG.e3d5fbc453267a661ac8273fce06d18d.JPG

 

Lamellaerhynchia desori, Valanginien, Canton of Vaud, Switzerland

IMG_0070.thumb.JPG.adb676651bf7cd9d488f14b1df59e413.JPG

This is something for @nala:) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blueyoung

Désolé il n'y plus de fossiles à eschanger.
Merci aux personnes qui était interressées.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Max-fossils
On 26-6-2018 at 9:43 PM, blueyoung said:

Désolé il n'y plus de fossiles à eschanger.
Merci aux personnes qui était interressées.

(Translation for non-French speakers:)

"Sorry but there are no more fossils for trade.

 Thank you to the people that were interested."

 

 

 

 

Ces brachiopodes sont magnifiques!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tidgy's Dad

Drat, drat and triple drat. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peat Burns
3 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Drat, drat and triple drat. :(

:heartylaugh: you're only a year and a half late, too... :default_rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tidgy's Dad
55 minutes ago, Peat Burns said:

:heartylaugh: you're only a year and a half late, too... :default_rofl:

That's pretty darned fast for me! :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×