New Dinosaur Listings

From the Mediterranean Sea.  This one is pretty obvious but had to chuckle.  Dinosaur tooth with root :doh!:  no a pair of rocks

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.ef38c246d45812f49231b008ed783e06.jpg

A few Malaysian and Chinese sourced eggs have popped up to support the Jurassic Park movie.  Most are fake please use caution.  We constantly mention these and they still sell

s-l400.jpg.2e899200e93069562a8a87f79f7e1c09.jpg5b2f79c70712d_s-l1600(2).thumb.jpg.122e4a2bf6938f378a37234f29bf025a.jpg

A Drameasauras (raptor) (sellers spelling) from the Glendive Formation of Montana.  Most likely Hell Creek Formation.  Rib probably from a herbivore, not a rib guy but not a raptor

5b2f781851b5a_s-l1600(1).thumb.jpg.b5e4249614b24ef4b496cd0a02ee5011.jpg

Albertosaurus from the Judith River of Montana

A beautiful small Tyrannosaurid tooth from Montana.  No Tyrannosaurs have been described from the Judith but since the deposit is similar to Dinosaur Park Fm most likely either Gorgosaurus or Daspletosaurus.  Great addition to any collection.

5b2f7bc241611_s-l1600(4).thumb.jpg.0631b8f889f153391cb84de197190fea.jpg

Dromaeosaurus teeth from the Kem Kem from domestic seller.  A number of these teeth are listed are Abelsaurid indet. or juvie Carch's

5b2f7e2440486_s-l1600(7).thumb.jpg.a331af7c14854624e4383198447539d9.jpg

That last tooth sure has some significant wrinkles to it, could it possibly be from a carcharadontosaurus?

14 minutes ago, Haravex said:

That last tooth sure has some significant wrinkles to it, could it possibly be from a carcharadontosaurus?

Yes and the width/height works so on that one you probably right.  Changed the post.  Thanks

I was offered a dinosaur egg claimed to be from Hunan, China.  It looks exactly the same as the one posted by @Troodon!  I didn't buy it, thanks to the various posts on fake dinosaur eggs in TTF.  But it looks really nice, what a craftsmanship;)

IMG_3342.JPG

IMG_3341.JPG

IMG_3339.JPG

10 minutes ago, SULLY said:

Don’t forget this one 

Thanks they keep coming

Checked it out

Got a chuckle with the comment in the listing "nice condition considering the age"  well yes considering it not that old.  Seller is clueless on fossils looks like they sell antiques

This was their response.

This bone came from a college professors home in Springfield, Ohio. He had a large collection of artifacts with a lot of them being dinosaur bones. We have others as well including a rib section. We will be posting these later. Thanks for asking.

BSK

4 hours ago, SULLY said:

This was their response.

This bone came from a college professors home in Springfield, Ohio. He had a large collection of artifacts with a lot of them being dinosaur bones. We have others as well including a rib section. We will be posting these later. Thanks for asking.

BSK

Question who's making the call, "lots are dinosaur bones"... thanks, looks like they are convinced what they have :(

3 hours ago, SULLY said:

He had a large collection of artifacts with a lot of them being dinosaur bones.

First time I heard of dino bones being artifacts.

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

Archived