Two quick trips to Gainesville earlier this week

cavemanfl

I'm new to the forum. Went to Gainesville twice this week and took my niece for her first time on one of them.

20180625_141827.jpg

Whats the story on those blue and green colored things in the bottom tub?

Hahaha my niece liked them. Best I can figure they are colored rocks from someone's fish tank. 

Nice finds, especially the sizeable hemi and the croc bits (both scute and tooth).

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Nice finds - thanks for showing them to us. 

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Great colors you’ve got there:fistbump:

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

Glad that you are finding.. I am stuck at home with all my locations way too deep.. I appreciate seeing your finds.. Thanks for sharing

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

1 minute ago, Shellseeker said:

Glad that you are finding.. I am stuck at home with all my locations way too deep.. I appreciate seeing your finds.. Thanks for sharing

I understand that. I'm waiting for the peace to drop down some. I checked some shallower infeeders in the northern part of the peace but didn't have much luck digging. Found some nice clay hahaha

Archived