Fossils??

Ksgal

I have my own flowerbed business, which is to say, I pull weeds. Lol. I can tell you all about flowers, but alas I am clueless and at your mercy when it comes to your expertise; fossils. So, recently a client asked me to haul all this rock out and put in cement edging. He had bought the house with the rock already there. So, I hauled it off. But, I have been looking at the rocks and I'm wondering if these are the previous owners fossil collection. Can you tell me if these are fossils?? If so, can you point me in the right direction on researching them?? There's still a ton of rock that remains in this yard that he is going to just bulldozer whatever I don't get hauled off. I live in Kansas, but don't know where these rocks or fossils were found20180701_171420.thumb.jpg.a8b4c60906c500287a671e27607c5447.jpg20180701_171420.thumb.jpg.a8b4c60906c500287a671e27607c5447.jpg

I do not see any fossil in this rock. It looks like "boxwork". This is when a rock is broken and the cracks get filled with another mineral. then the original rock erodes out leaving the viens.

Nice example.

• I found this Informative 2

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.