Gorgeous George The Globetrotting Gorgosaurus' Travel Blog

DevonianDigger

Sounds great. And it should be something made out of rubber or soft plastic or any material that has a little flexability. Something that can't "break". If it travels around the world, you can't always expect perfect shipping. :)  Maybe some cute litte Dino or shark or any prehistoric creature. Smaller than poor George. 

• I Agree 1

I think we can have several of these going. I have just stocked up and informed Florian of intentions for my package journey.

My idea is to have it similar to a geo-cache package.

You take a picture with the little guy in your collection or fossil site/ landmark, then sign the journal with a brief message. Post the picture once the parcel has left your possession.

There will be small prizes in the package. You take one and you give something from your collection to be sent along.

(only take one!) Not the traveling dino. This way there is a give and take exchange going on.

I will start a thread for this topic. There will be a sign up for interested players, that should make sure whoever it gets sent to has an interest in the game.

Does this sound fair?

• I found this Informative 1

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

3 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Tidgy's in for this. :)

Now Adam, this is not the best way for Tidgy to build up travel miles points!

Besides, you know how she abhors those long waits in the customs offices. ;)

However, I would like to see a thread of "Tidgy's Travels".  But do you know anyone in Dubai? She loves her luxury!

• I found this Informative 2

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

Just now, caldigger said:

Now Adam, this is not the best way for Tidgy to build up travel miles points!

Besides, you know how she abhors those long waits in the customs offices. ;)

Yeah, thankfully it's illegal to export tortoises from here, but not fossils. Or toy dinosaurs.

And Tidgy doesn't like travelling at all. 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Please I would like to take part in the great plastic dinosaur migration. Sounds fun. :ighappy:

Do you think this should carry on in the trades topic, here in general or somewhere else?

• I found this Informative 1

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

Yes I know, but do you all think this is the right topic to be in?  It does deal with trades after all.

I'm going to start it in the Trades topic.

• I found this Informative 2

Dorensigbadges.JPG