Certificate of Disposition

JustPlainPetrified

Well, I finally decided to see if I could get a Certificate of Disposition for an ammonite partial found along the Bow River a few months ago. It took about 5 weeks but I received it today. At least I know I can obtain ownership for one of these babies.  Now I have to decide if I want to sell this fella. Need to put some Opticon on it to spruce it up a bit.

In layman's terms, what is a "Certificate Of Disposition"?

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

What type of ammonite is it? Pictures once you’ve got it ready are necessary, and you’d probably do better posting it on the fossil sales subforum. Sounds cool though!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Please keep all mentions of sales on the Member to Member Sales Forum.   ;)

Thank you.

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

1 hour ago, Fossildude19 said:

Please keep all mentions of sales on the Member to Member Sales Forum.   ;)

Thank you.

Yes, sorry about that. Just more surprised at getting the Disposition Certificate. 

Archived