And another geoduck

3BEA4D82-71D1-4835-9F30-40966E0BC06A.jpeg

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

I’ve decided prep will be a seperate thread. Thanks for reading!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Looks like a great day and a variety of different finds. Last time I made my way pretty far up the beach and found several good sized bones in a boulder that were associated. I’m going to make at least a couple more trips there before I go back to school. 

Conor 

26 minutes ago, Shark Tooth Hunter said:

Looks like a great day and a variety of different finds. Last time I made my way pretty far up the beach and found several good sized bones in a boulder that were associated. I’m going to make at least a couple more trips there before I go back to school. 

Conor 

Thanks and nice job with the bones! I’d love to see pictures, though feel no pressure. Good luck with future hunts!

Mason

Happy hunting,

Mason

12 minutes ago, WhodamanHD said:

Thanks and nice job with the bones! I’d love to see pictures, though feel no pressure. Good luck with future hunts!

Mason

Will definitely get some pics up, hopefully I can get an id. 

• I found this Informative 1

Wow! What a day for you! Great job in the cliffs. I was there in those same spots earlier but could not get to the cliffs where you found your fossils. Nice job!

On The Hunt For The Trophy Otodus!

6 hours ago, FossilsAnonymous said:

Wow! What a day for you! Great job in the cliffs. I was there in those same spots earlier but could not get to the cliffs where you found your fossils. Nice job!

Thanks! Was a nice time. I did walk quite a ways, I wish I could’ve walked a lot farther, helps me process any events that have happened recently and helps me think about what I’ll do next. Rather therapeutic.

Happy hunting,

Mason

4 hours ago, ynot said:

Nice report, thanks for taking Us along.

Thanks! Glad I could:D

Happy hunting,

Mason

30 minutes ago, Echinoid said:

Wow! Love all the shells

How hard is the matrix that contains them?

Thanks! I like them quite a bit myself:DDepends, the one I completed was loose sand on the outside but it turns to clay a bit further in, then around the shells it’s hardened clay. I’ve started a bit on the next one and so far it’s just like sculpting clay.

• I found this Informative 1

Happy hunting,

Mason

@Echinoid and any others who wish to view the Ecphora prep:

Happy hunting,

Mason