More bone valley mammoth teeth

cavemanfl

Found some more pieces of some mammoth teeth today. Also a lot of other stuff. And I apologize for not so great pics.

20180709_205246.jpg

Nice! The mammoths where you hunt must’ve needed a dentist, they’re losing teeth left and right!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

40 minutes ago, cavemanfl said:

A large vertebrae. Maybe some fossil poop as well? 12 and 9 o clock positions are bones 

20180709_205835.jpg

@GeschWhat

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

Those are some great finds. Mammoth Teeth are insane! There is something about them I like.

On The Hunt For The Trophy Otodus!

Excellent finds, if those are all from the same area you might have even more. Congrats ! :fistbump:

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

29 minutes ago, jcbshark said:

Excellent finds, if those are all from the same area you might have even more. Congrats ! :fistbump:

Yes they were all found in the same area

There is nothing wrong with the pics.  I will surely see these teeth and bones in my sleep tonight.

On 7/9/2018 at 9:13 PM, cavemanfl said:

Found some more pieces of some mammoth teeth today. Also a lot of other stuff. And I apologize for not so great pics.

Are you a mammoth detector or something? Where are you finding all these teeth? I want some for me!

14 hours ago, FossilsAnonymous said:

Those are some great finds. Mammoth Teeth are insane! There is something about them I like.

I like the crushing surface of mammoth teeth and how they look to me. Kind of reminds me of a big, square sandwich stacked with all sorts of goodies. Mmm good! :D

10054309-very-big-sandwich-isolated-over-white-background.thumb.jpg.c4db821b238bcea76e9166c01f50dc82.jpg

Every single fossil you see is a miracle set in stone, and should be treated as such.