ACGL

The plant. And probable egg were found at the Wichita, KS  airport in a area meant to be part of landscaping. Would like possible names and age range. 

Will upload vertebrae on different post.

F33E89C0-3F05-493B-9ED7-85DA86280B11.jpeg

These are Crinoid columnals, parts of crinoid stems commonly called “sea lilies”

Probably from the Paleozoic.

• I found this Informative 1

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Your "plant" are fragments of crinoid stems. Crinoids were/are actually considered animals. 

Your "egg" looks to be a weathered concretion. 

~Charlie~

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why.....i dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" ~RFK
->Get your Mosasaur print
->How to spot a fake Trilobite
->How to identify a CONCRETION from a DINOSAUR EGG

The bits that resemble plants are from Crinoids (commonly called Sea Lilies). Since we do not know the source strata of the landscape rocks, dating then will be difficult.

This LINK will give you a good understanding of these animals.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!