SEGNOSAUR EGG

sacha_moore

Hello,

I am hoping someone can help me. I have SEGNOSAUR EGGS. Its 3 eggs together.

I was hoping someone could look at them at tell me what you think.

Eggs 3.jpg

Eggs.jpg

Can you tell me what is the size of those eggs, they look big for Segnosaur.    Can you take real closeups of the eggshell especially where they are cracked and where they attach to the matrix, that way I can be sure about their authenticity.  Have some concerns.

@HamptonsDoc

Attributing vertebrate eggs to a genus shouldn't be done lightly

the form genus which is/might be appropriate:

2f566tyyy4ee44e5tmedtr2m35pltwillist.jpg

They don't look like segnosaur to me either.

I agree with Troodon, we need close-ups of the eggshell.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

The eggs look nice but not sure what type they are based off these pictures.  Would want to see close up pictures of the shell and know the size of the eggs.  Based off the matrix they look Chinese but that's really all I can say right now about them.

Good luck on your auction, though you should try searching on ebay for price/sale history/listing options.

Measurements really help when trying to identify fossils, buyers will probably have some of the same questions.

I see that this clutch is being offered for sale on an auction site.  Better closeup images are available when one use the zoom in feature.  However no descriptive information is provided in that listing 

20 hours ago, HamptonsDoc said:

The eggs look nice but not sure what type they are based off these pictures.  Would want to see close up pictures of the shell and know the size of the eggs.  Based off the matrix they look Chinese but that's really all I can say right now about them.

close up 1.jpg

Archived