Final Aurora find

JimWilliams

10 minutes ago, JimWilliams said:

well...was a good day for vertebra I suppose :doh!:

We’re they all next to each other? Maybe they are associated.

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

From what I recall, they were not that close to each other in proximity, but the way the fossil field is laid out, things are scattered all over the place.

yeah, it's an amazing site. The lucky few still manage to pull some amazing megalodon teeth there. I found tons of smaller bones and various sharks teeth. Wish I could go back.

It seems you have not met my wife, lol....I am gone enough when traveling for work. Don't think a fossil hunt would earn me any points with her :headscratch:

5 minutes ago, JimWilliams said:

It seems you have not met my wife, lol....I am gone enough when traveling for work. Don't think a fossil hunt would earn me any points with her :headscratch:

Gotta get her into fossils.

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

Funny enough...she is a biology teacher. I actually put her in contact with the guy that used to control access to the spoils. He used to send her buckets of spoil to her school for the science teachers to use in their classrooms. Still wasn't enough to convince her I should spend more time there, lol.

2 hours ago, JimWilliams said:

Yeah, let her catch the fever for herself :)

Tell her there is a diamond hidden in there someplace. She'll be glad to dig all day!

6 hours ago, ynot said:

Gotta get her into fossils.

That's what I have made with my ex wife in Romania. Now she is in South Carolina... :wacko:

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

4 minutes ago, GeschWhat said:

Bring her with. Perhaps she'll get hooked. :)

My wife did!

Everything is generated through your own will power ~ Ray Bradbury

Archived