Still_human

Btw, I just want to again clarify--I never made any claim that they didn't have tails. In fact, no one i have seen actually made that claim(or at least as far as what Ive come across). I too would indeed argue with anyone who claimed the didnt! I was just pointing out something that is strangely apparently a significant enough detail that many many many sites felt the need themselves to specifically point out. I don't know why, it seems weird to me too, but after seeing it mentioned so many times, it just made me start thinking about, and imagining it.

2 hours ago, Still_human said:

why would the previous 100years be so much more fruitful? And do you mean from when it very first became a thing at all, still before digging for dinos was a serious thing, or when it became a well known more scientific thing, like during the "bone wars"? Or even later, in more modern times, when things went into even higher gear?

Maybe 100 years is to restrictive. What I'm saying is it seems like paleontology got its popularity right about when America was getting industrial. And of course industrial = resources, resources = more land. 

I feel if paleontologists had a chance to grab the land before the businesses could we would have more information.