Keichousaurus hui real/value?

Indoraptor

Is this real (Keichousaurus hui) and if real what should be a correct value for it? So it is a juvenile Keichousaurus hui? I have less knowledge and looking to buy my first fossils, if someone can help with a good list of shops with a good name (pls PM me), that would help a lot! Thanks in advance for all the help!

i2wHS4h.jpg

KwQaXEu.png

2 minutes ago, Kane said:

We do not provide appraisals of fossils. ;) 

Oh, but it is real at least (:

The first one looks somewhat real. 

The second looks mostly real. They usually are prepped poorly, so they use paint to fill in features like toes, teeth, etc.

Tim    VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM APRIL - 2015  

18 minutes ago, Fossildude19 said:

The first one looks somewhat real. 

The second looks mostly real. They usually are prepped poorly, so they use paint to fill in features like toes, teeth, etc.

Thank you for the info! This helps a lot

Since the photos are a little bit blurry and not enlargeable, it's difficult to determine - especially because mostly the legs, ribs and skulls are faked.

I do not know the matrix of first specimen, and shape of this Keich looks somewhat different, but this is not necessarly a red flag...

Second one shows "common matrix" but since not enlargeable photo, nothing can be told about "painted structures" or so...

Thank you for all of your reviews, I decided not to buy them, one of the forum members also showed me a link of a better and cheaper one, this is species is a great and pretty cheap first ever fossil to purchase.

Archived