28 minutes ago, belemniten said:

That looks good so far !! Congrats and good luck on the the further prep!

Thanks for the encouragement :) I'll keep all of you posted about future prepping updates!

-Christian

Opalised fossils are the best: a wonderful mix between paleontology and mineralogy!

Q. Where do dinosaurs study?

A. At Khaan Academy!...

My ResearchGate profile

On 2/1/2019 at 5:42 PM, Innocentx said:

Lucky for you!  So much of what I have is in limestone and working it is like removing cement. 

I know that feeling.:rofl:

• I found this Informative 1

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's some time I haven't posted in this thread, but I'm still working on preparing my little cidarid sea urchin specimen... I'll soon post more pictures of my progress :) 

In the meantime, I thought I'd share a picture of Mozzy (the official MKFRP project mascot)

5c64a6154ad49_ScreenShot2019-02-14at00_09_15.png.2672593294f47fde8c0a05d9d6eb5381.png

That's not the last you guys see of him... He's going to feature in more updates about this project ;) 

-Christian

• I found this Informative 1

Opalised fossils are the best: a wonderful mix between paleontology and mineralogy!

Q. Where do dinosaurs study?

A. At Khaan Academy!...

My ResearchGate profile