Dinosaurs And The Gravity Problem (by Ted Holden)

lordpiney

Guest solius symbiosus

I assumed as much, not to worry, but I thank you for your concern. I am quite used to much more....riotous waters, as it were. I am relatively difficult to offend, though I must admit to a slightly overabundant sense of humour and a burning desire to laugh frequently.

Glad that you got it, and the connotations that "it" implies.

To: My Fellow Fossil Folks,

The game is just about over. It’s now the bottom of the ninth inning and the score is tied.........you just got no hits........you all struck out.

I posed the question about the Superchrons, not to obfuscate, but to provide one of the strongest pieces of evidence that the G-Theory is correct. The foundation of G-Theory is the movement of the Earth’s cores. If the cores did not shift, then G-Theory can be tossed in the trash bin of theories that have not panned out. All the other circumstantial evidence, such as the gigantism of dinosaurs, the anomaly of giant pterosaurs flying, the decline and disappearance of many terrestrial and marine life forms toward the end of the Mesozoic, including all the sea-going reptiles and the ammonites, would have to be explained by some other theory.

I have given one other supporting piece of evidence concerning the shifting of the cores and that was the massive flood basalt volcanism which occurred during the periods in question. I think it is reasonable to assume that some major core anomaly, which has not happened with the same intensity in the last 30 plus million years was responsible. What could that be? I don’t believe anyone responded to that evidence.

G-Theory posits the following concerning the shifting of the cores:

1. When Pangea was being formed, from basically the Carboniferous through the Permian Periods, the consolidation of the continental plates caused a corresponding movement of the cores in the opposite direction.

G-THEORY ATTRIBUTES THE KIAMAN LONG REVERSED SUPERCHRON TO THE CORE(S) MOVEMENT.

No other theory can explain non-polar-magnetic-reversal for a period of about 56 million years. There was no other process that has been identified that could act continuously over such a long time period.

2. When Pangea began to break apart, another long term event, the rate of plate separation was much higher during the Cretaceous Period, the time of massive extinctions.

G-THEORY ATTRIBUTES THE CRETACEOUS LONG NORMAL SUPERCHRON TO THE CORE(S) MOVEMENT.

No other theory can explain non-polar-magnetic-reversal for a period of about 40 million years. There was no other process that has been identified that could act continuously over such a long time period.

Is it just a coincidence that the REVERSED magnetic polarity of the first Superchron occurred when the cores, according to G-Theory, moved away from the Earth’s center and the second Superchron’s NORMAL magnetic polarity occurred when the cores, according to G-Theory, moved toward the Earth’s center?

You don’t have to respond to my questions in this post. I know there is nothing that will move you from your entrenched positions. This is my final post...........the game is over.

Over and out,

Theorist

You don’t have to respond to my questions in this post. I know there is nothing that will move you from your entrenched positions. This is my final post...........the game is over.

Game was over on page 3, you lost, you just would not admit defeat

Some people brighten a forum when they arrive some when they leave. Want to guess which one you are.

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Seldom is right, your "theory" was crushed. Just give up. There are by far more knowledgable people than you on this forum and they have proved it. Theorist, just give up.

I observe that 100% of this persons posts are on this thread, on his/her chosen topic (ambiguous sexual identity is part of the "game"). I note that he/she lacks a basic understanding of spin symmetry, geomagnetism, gravity and physics in general, does not answer direct questions concerning the science behind the 'theories' he/she is proselytizing. The fact that some of his/her statements are just plain silly is lost on him/her as well, though not on the rest of us. This is most likely part of the strategy being employed.

The only factual actuality I can see here is his/her reference to this little exchange as a "game". This is congruent with my observations as well, I am very familiar with this type of "game" and this type of "player". Again, we only "lose" the "game" if we get angry or upset or if we rail and argue with him/her. If he/she is indeed gone, then we have proven too boring or difficult to play with any more, and the real purpose of his/her "game" is to entertain him/herself at our cost. If we do not act as expected, then he/she will delete this handle, perhaps to rejoin under another one and start another "game". The goal of a troll is to upset and confuse, roil the waters, anger the self - righteous and bring the arrogant down a few pegs. If the moderators go postal and the site owner makes threats or starts deleting handles piecemeal than he/she has won a major victory. When you express relief that he/she has not posted for a few hours or that you hope he/she has gone, he/she knows that he/she has succeeded to some extent in achieving his/her objective.

If he/she becomes the object of pity or levity, fails to engage anyone in the "game" or to get a single seriously negative reaction to anything he/she says, than again the game is over and the troll has failed. (Please note that I am referring to the "troll" as an activity, not as a label. "Trolling" is the "game" here.)

One of the very first things I learned about trolls and trolling is that serious science - oriented groups are prime targets due to a number of factors. (I "met" my first "troll" on the old CA Fossil Forum way back in the day.) That makes this site and this group a target. The information I have conveyed to you can make us much less so, but we must not take ourselves or our science too seriously. A good laugh and a touch of pity for the less educated can go a long way. ;)

Mr. Theorist reminds me of my neighbors dog. Every afternoon I would go out and chip golf balls down to the grain bin, and that dog would stand up on the hill and yip at me. I finally go sick of it and devised an ingenious plan to remove the dog without offending my in-laws, who owned the dog. The only thing the dog would do is retrieve, so one day I went down to the bottom of the hill and chipped a golf ball at him. He picked it up and carried it to me. I chipped it again, and again, and again (did I mention it was about 90 degrees). That stupid dog retrieved and retrieved and retrieved, until he finally collapsed from heat exhaustion. I then retreated back to my porch to enjoy a beverage while I watched his body "reach room temperature". I was reveling in the perfect crime, until the dog stood up, wobbled a few steps, and then started barking at me. I really hated that dog.

ashcraft, brent allen

Archived