Is this spino tooth real?

Hey everyone i recently bought a spino tooth from esty and wanted to see if you think it is real or fake.

thanks.

il_570xN.1460758254_gfu5.jpg.ee9f36b062454e79953d9130815000ee.jpgil_570xN.1460758276_c8o3.jpg.da2536af6e116c9bb0ac286a7dab7326.jpgil_570xN.1508009113_ftev.jpg.da861734ce1a2f3adf86de14b831d8ab.jpg

Absolutely 100 percent real by the looks of it good enamel flutes running one side of the crown nice pick up.

Nice score! These things are often so restored/composited you never see good ones like these! 

Here there is no chance of being a crocodilian tooth. And I agree with the others, it really is a tooth of a young Spinosaurid dinosaur, and it is precisely for this reason that I really like small teeth, since Moroccans do not usually tamper because it just does not pay for them. They like much more to adulterate the teeth much bigger, because they are worth more money. I really liked your tooth, and believe me, it's a perfect miniature, in the smallest detail of what would have been a huge tooth.

By the way, in the beds of Kem Kem, different species of spinosaurids occur (they were very abundant, because it was a semi aquatic environment), so I don't think it's possible to assign teeth to a particular species with certainty just yet. :dinothumb:

Is It real, or it's not real, that's the question!

03.PNG