Are any of these coral?

BuddingPaleo

Was inspired to look through my "unknown" bits, was wondering if any of these 3 might be coral, or what they are if they're not. The bottom of the third one is covered in shell bits and not visible yet, but can add if you need. Thanks in advance! Sw Fl. 

20180723_133928.jpg

20180723_133603.jpg

20180723_133702.jpg

20180723_133757.jpg

20180723_133258.jpg

20180723_133330.jpg

20180723_133414.jpg

20180723_133504.jpg

The top specimen may have been a branching coral such as Porites at one time, but it is now so recrystallized that it is hard to be certain.  The middle specimen is a piece of a massive colonial coral, though again it is recrystallized and a specific ID would be hard to determine.  The last specimen is not a coral, it reminds me of a section through a tube produced by some burrowing bivalves.

Don

• I found this Informative 1

Your 6th photo may be a highly worn segment of crinoid columnal. I have similar(photo without scale:().

IMG_3092.JPG

"Journey through a universe ablaze with changes" Phil Ochs

1 minute ago, Innocentx said:

Your 6th photo may be a highly worn segment of crinoid columnal. I have similar(photo without scale:().

IMG_3092.JPG

I read somewhere that florida doesn't have crinoid fossils?

5 minutes ago, FossilDAWG said:

The top specimen may have been a branching coral such as Porites at one time, but it is now so recrystallized that it is hard to be certain.  The middle specimen is a piece of a massive colonial coral, though again it is recrystallized and a specific ID would be hard to determine.  The last specimen is not a coral, it reminds me of a section through a tube produced by some burrowing bivalves.

Don

So, a tube left by a bivalve like a burrow, or like a cylindrical shell? 

Thanks to you both. 

May be I missed something. Are the last 3 photos of same object? 

Then crinoid is not it. I thought that photo was the only one. I like your corals. Even though they're highly replaced you were able to make out the basic features.:)

Thanks, I like them too. :D Trying to learn to "see" things. Lol big corals are easy, these- not so much...and whatever that third one is, I like it too. 

The 1st one maybe

The 2nd one, definitely Yes, I have found many similar to yours (I will try to get you a name)

The 3rd one, No but interesting shell conglomerate :)