What are these verts?

JurassicParkCarnotaurus

A while ago I acquired these verts but never knew what they were. I can also see the obvious peicing togeather on the right one, but I sill think it’s all the same bone- correct me if I’m wrong. They are from the Kem Kem Beds and about 2 inches long. I also have more pictures if needed. Thanks in advance!

E2701677-E8FC-4B09-B58E-76261090DBE6.thumb.jpeg.b4d4a7dccd1d1c7773a98b8ed36cdec6.jpegB33FE3EA-F79F-40DD-B37F-5E502BD55BDB.thumb.jpeg.20c06e32b04afde275476067ae50efd8.jpeg

One of your photos did not resolve.  Need more photos to see top, bottom, ends and sides of both specimens.  Not sure you will get it answer based on what I'm seeing.  Not getting a Dino vibe

At a loss on the centrum.  The other specimen not sure if its a process or not.  Without processes vertebrae are difficult  to ID.

@LordTrilobite  any thoughts on these two?

I'm not recognising that vertebra centrum either. It looks quite odd with those high pinches on the sides. Looks like it might be a dorsal vertebra maybe. It's definitely been repaired though.

The longer thin bone I'd say could be either a vertebral lateral process or possibly a hip element, maybe croc.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite