Pareidolia Friday

She's said she's going to take it to a palaeontologist, get it authenticated, and then sell it for a vast sum of money. Castles built on sand.

• I found this Informative 1

4 minutes ago, Aurelius said:

She's said she's going to take it to a palaeontologist, get it authenticated, and then sell it for a vast sum of money. Castles built on sand.

Its been said many times that most of these listings are not sellers trying to be deceptive but what they truly believe.  I hope she finds a paleontologist and that castle will crumble very quickly.

15 minutes ago, Troodon said:

hope she finds a paleontologist and that castle will crumble very quickly.

No, the paleontologist will simply not be a very good one, not know what she/he is talking about, etc..  We're not the first to tell her she is wrong, I'm sure.  Caveat Emptor.

Everything is generated through your own will power ~ Ray Bradbury

12 minutes ago, Walt said:

No, the paleontologist will simply not be a very good one, not know what she/he is talking about, etc..  We're not the first to tell her she is wrong, I'm sure.  Caveat Emptor.

More likely she will take it to a christian paleontologist and he will confirm her id.:shrug::doh!:

• I found this Informative 2

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

26 minutes ago, Walt said:

No, the paleontologist will simply not be a very good one, not know what she/he is talking about, etc..  

Hey even a graduate student will be able to figure this one out

4 hours ago, Troodon said:

Hey even a graduate student will be able to figure this one out

Graduate student? I'm pretty sure anyone who passed biology in high school could figure this out. :P

rydysig.JPG

7 minutes ago, RyanDye said:

Graduate student? I'm pretty sure anyone who passed biology in high school could figure this out. :P

I passed the age of 5, I think that should suffice.

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

I think her palaeontologist might just mean someone who's an "expert" on the paleo diet...

To-mah-toh, to-may-toh. 

On 8/19/2018 at 9:05 AM, Aurelius said:

In my experience, it just won’t matter. I’ve encountered loons like this who can be rejected over and over again and it makes absolutely no difference. 

“When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.” - Jack Handy