Shell Fossil From The Beaver Rd. Site Ambridge Pa.

zoup

post-2013-1251511065_thumb.jpgpost-2013-1251511083_thumb.jpgpost-2013-1251511100_thumb.jpg

Hi. today I was cleaning more stuff from Ambridge Pa. This speicmen is 2 3/4 in. long . x 1 1/2 in. wide. It appeares to me to be a Mollausk, but I can find it in any index book that I have, or on line. The Ambridge site is Pennslyvanian era. It is the largest Shell fossil that I have found inland/not the ocean. If anyone can id this thing it would be great. Thanks for looking Paul

post-2013-1251511065_thumb.jpgpost-2013-1251511083_thumb.jpgpost-2013-1251511100_thumb.jpg

Hi. today I was cleaning more stuff from Ambridge Pa. This speicmen is 2 3/4 in. long . x 1 1/2 in. wide. It appeares to me to be a Mollausk, but I can find it in any index book that I have, or on line. The Ambridge site is Pennslyvanian era. It is the largest Shell fossil that I have found inland/not the ocean. If anyone can id this thing it would be great. Thanks for looking Paul

We can't see your pics :unsure: . Try to post them again for an ID! Thanks!

Now this is a bummer b/c the pics are not showing up. Why is that when the other forum format never did this? :wacko:

The best days are spent collecting fossils

Sorry during the move we lost half of this years pics. Apparently the old host doesnt allow you to download a folder with more than 1999 files at a time and I did not know this till I canceled the subscription to that host. And even my backups did not have more than the 1999 files in each monthly folder which probably had somewhere near 5000 pictures in them -_-

• 2 weeks later...