Michelle M

There is no picture showing up. Also please make sure there is a scale in the picture, so we know the size. We need to know where it was found as well.

I’m trying to send a picture. The cover pic is a picture of it. It was found in rosemary beach ,Florida 

The picture is not showing for me, either. I see by your tags that the item was found at Rosemary Beach in Florida. I hope you'll try again and attach a picture to your post. As suggested,. something to indicate scale would be a good idea (such as a ruler or tape measure as opposed to a coin or some other object that may not register with our international membership).

If you have any questions or issues navigating the forum's features, feel free to send me a message; it can sometimes be a bit of a challenge for new members to find their way around here. :) 

And welcome aboard!

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

1 minute ago, Michelle M said:

I’m trying to send a picture. The profile pic is a picture of it. It was found in rosemary beach ,Florida 

To attach a picture to your reply, look near the bottom of the reply box where it says "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." I find the easiest way is to click on "choose files" and to upload them directly from your device.

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Oh boy, You found My dentures!!!:rofl:

Sorry, but it is not a fossil mouth.

Could be a shell of some sort.

Pictures from other angles may help to get an ID.

PS Welcome to The Fossil Forum!

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

Lol. I literally said the same thing but my kids said maybe it’s from a sea monster 

1 hour ago, Michelle M said:

Lol. I literally said the same thing but my kids said maybe it’s from a sea monster 

I agree with the kids ... definitely a sea monster when you look at it just right .... haha. 

Image credit: Thomas Veyrat 3D artist working @ Future Games of London

thomas-veyrat-anglerfish-view02-front.thumb.jpg.e3b3169ce3bfd930e540a06d86cb9ef4.jpg

6 hours ago, ynot said:

Oh boy, You found My dentures!!!:rofl:

:hearty-laugh:

Maybe it's a worn barnacle.

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

Archived