Can Anyone Identify These Fragments?

BLT

Hello, I am hoping some of the fossils on this hash plate from my yard in middle Tennessee can be identified. Could any of these be from a very small shark? 

11320DEE-6609-4274-ADED-F517BF4A8234.jpeg

94146F8B-2907-4279-B9C6-31ACAE872AB7.jpeg

1C00947C-49AD-48B7-984E-A5B5C10E3CD7.jpeg

6F95B9E5-D4E0-4733-B92E-1D59BD785AF2.jpeg

C04B81B9-66DC-4FDB-B427-8A226DBAEBAB.jpeg

12AAB470-F035-4D0C-BD45-E12EA32423A3.jpeg

01F53F60-51BA-41AC-9885-D795725EB6C9.jpeg

9EFF1084-C2DA-4B97-8563-8FF9E6C4ADA4.jpeg

FB1E3F23-F030-4AB1-928C-1E5A51ADA24C.jpeg

8CBE9B3C-DED6-4376-9D06-61AF5600CEC9.jpeg

I see: bryozoa, crinoid stems and sections, partial andwhole brachiopods, gastropods but no teeth 

• I found this Informative 6

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"_ Carl Sagen

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

" I think, therefore I collect fossils." _ Me

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

"can't we all just get along?" Jack Nicholson from Mars Attacks

Looks like mostly bryozoans with a few brachiopod sections and a long crinoid stalk.

Herb beat me :)

• I found this Informative 2

Just now, Herb said:

I see: bryozoa, crinoid stems and sections, partial andwhole brachiopods, gastropods but no teeth 

Thanks so much! :) 

Just now, Peat Burns said:

Looks like mostly bryozoans with a few brachiopod sections and a long crinoid stalk.

Herb beat me :)

Thanks just the same! :)

Yup, that's an excellent hash plate containing several species, decent examples too! :)

• I found this Informative 1

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

26 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Yup, that's an excellent hash plate containing several species, decent examples too! :)

Thank you! :)

You have to love hash plates, they are a favorite of mine to collect when I am in the Southern Indiana area.

6 hours ago, Nimravis said:

You have to love hash plates, they are a favorite of mine to collect when I am in the Southern Indiana area.

They have become a favorite of mine, too. :)

4 hours ago, Raggedy Man said:

Im shocked no one mentioned the trilobite fragments...

Do you really see trilobite fragments? If so, where? I have literally spent hours just staring at various hash plates, hoping to find one. I thought I’d found one a couple of days ago (on a different hash plate), but whatever it was crumbled to bits when I tried to remove it. :/

At the lower end of the long crinoid there is a structure with 3 humps, This is a cross section through the body of a trilobite. Don't get your hopes up. Usually these are just a loose segment. Nice hash plates!! Other possible trilo-bits exist too.

Mike

In pic 7, just above the 19 a couple of those shells sort of look like someone's reading glasses. :rofl:

Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.

42 minutes ago, minnbuckeye said:

At the lower end of the long crinoid there is a structure with 3 humps, This is a cross section through the body of a trilobite. Don't get your hopes up. Usually these are just a loose segment. Nice hash plates!! Other possible trilo-bits exist too.

Mike

Gotcha. At least now I have a better idea of what to look for when trying to identify trilo-bits. Thanks so much! :)

34 minutes ago, daves64 said:

In pic 7, just above the 19 a couple of those shells sort of look like someone's reading glasses. :rofl:

I had to take another look see if MY reading glasses (which I always wear when examining hash plates, since I do not have a magnifying glass) were somehow reflected in the pic. I do see what you mean though. :)

Echoing others.

Maybe do some prep and look for Crinoid stem's Calyx, if it has one?

Every single fossil you see is a miracle set in stone, and should be treated as such.

2 hours ago, BLT said:

I had to take another look see if MY reading glasses (which I always wear when examining hash plates, since I do not have a magnifying glass) were somehow reflected in the pic. I do see what you mean though. :)

You should get a dome magnifier. I use one for larger views of a larger area & a loupe for the even bigger views of tiny areas. You can get the domes with up to 10x magnification, maybe higher. 

Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.

1 hour ago, MeargleSchmeargl said:

Echoing others.

Maybe do some prep and look for Crinoid stem's Calyx, if it has one?

I’m afraid I might ruin the crinoid stem in the process, but I will give basic prep work a try one day soon. :)

Just now, BLT said:

I’m afraid I might ruin the crinoid stem in the process, but I will give basic prep work a try one day soon. :)

Start with lesser pieces. That way You get a feel for it and do not ruin a good plate.

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

Very nice plate. I'm glad I'm far away or I'd be trespassing.:envy:

“Beautiful is what we see. More beautiful is what we understand. Most beautiful is what we do not comprehend.” N. Steno

37 minutes ago, sTamprockcoin said:

Very nice plate. I'm glad I'm far away or I'd be trespassing.:envy:

Thanks! I found more hash plates today. I’m especially pleased with one of them. (Nothing special, just an exciting find for a fossil hunting newbie.) :)

After cleaning this same hash plate more, I’ve noticed a few more fossils which I’m hoping someone will identify for me. They are circled in red. Thanks. 

5D024A8B-EED9-4A6A-80A7-4A06C63F18A6.jpeg

AF480CA2-C9D6-4C81-8962-D0F94D8FA95B.jpeg

8453F2A0-3BC7-42EF-BBA3-832124D28697.jpeg