Skidush

Do you guys have tips for hunting for shark teeth in Northern VA and Southern MD? most of the beaches in VA either have no fossils or are private property. And I can't seem to find anything other than Calvert Cliffs and Purse State park that seem reliable in Southern MD. What are the best places to rent boats in Calvert and Purse? and are there reliable creeks and rivers that I can go to legally in Southern MD and Northern VA?

On your other post, I gave you some fav locations. I would recommend fossilguy.com for anything else.

On The Hunt For The Trophy Otodus!

20 hours ago, FossilsAnonymous said:

On your other post, I gave you some fav locations. I would recommend fossilguy.com for anything else.

Also I'm heading to Purse soon and would like to know if the park offers canoe and kayak rentals

15 minutes ago, Skidush said:

Also I'm heading to Purse soon and would like to know if the park offers canoe and kayak rentals

Nope, everything is on foot in the park. But I would recommend it regardless as it was very productive the last time I went (which was a few years ago). There is a long stretch of beach which has abundant shark, ray and snail fossils, you will find plenty if you go.

2 minutes ago, PaleoNoel said:

Nope, everything is on foot in the park. But I would recommend it regardless as it was very productive the last time I went (which was a few years ago). There is a long stretch of beach which has abundant shark, ray and snail fossils, you will find plenty if you go.

is there a good boat rental spot near the area?

32 minutes ago, Skidush said:

is there a good boat rental spot near the area?

Not to my knowledge but I also haven't looked for one.