World wide fossil bearing and archeological sites

Goldkaiser

Hi guys,

I’m currently studying my masters at the university of Bristol in palaeobiology and one of my colleagues soon has his birthday, we are building a scrap book of sites from across the globe- if anyone could provide locations and pictures and post it in the following that would be appreciative

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1M5-h-qxLH9kvdWqiNcTcAHViCdaweVh2-5IAV7gSYRQ/mobilebasic

many thanks,

GK

(please move to appropriate place if not here)

It tells me I have to request access?

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Hmm I can seem to work out how to change that- it’s not my doc I’ll ask the other person to change it, perhaps in the meanwhile @WhodamanHD you could private msg me any photos from any locations you have been to as well as the location name??

16 minutes ago, Goldkaiser said:

Hmm I can seem to work out how to change that- it’s not my doc I’ll ask the other person to change it, perhaps in the meanwhile @WhodamanHD you could private msg me any photos from any locations you have been to as well as the location name??

Sure, they are well known sites if that’s okay, but pretty good sites nonetheless.

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

22 minutes ago, Goldkaiser said:

Thank you so much :D

No problem

Happy hunting,

Mason

Archived