Rowboater

Been a while and really wanted to see what all the rain had done to my favorite spots.  Best was silted in worse than before (guess I'll wait until Fall).  There were shells washed out everywhere, and lots of sifting through shells, pebbles and sand yielded what I usually find, maybe more split teeth than usual (no idea why?) and more tilly bones, and lots of croc? teeth(?) with patches of flaking enamel.  The humidity was unusually low so I spent a long time (five hours) hunting and didn't feel like I was finding that much, but the quantity turned out to be pretty good.  Two cowshark pieces, three angel shark teeth, One weird pathological tooth (?; near penny), a narrow mako/ great white tooth(?) (too heavy and broad for a sand tiger tooth, but has a small cusp or two), a sting ray barb, a nice vertebra, and a bonito nose, not common here.  Picked up a lot of what I thought were drum teeth, but after drying only about a dozen had the glossy top and hollow bottom. 

8-16-18.thumb.jpg.b801b9a5f1e1fceb9497f87e984d2d76.jpg  8-16-18-microteeth.jpg

8-16-18-tilly-drum.thumb.jpg.5bd7c6b3a9584b392046aec1b79ab694.jpg   8-16-18-teeth.jpg

• I found this Informative 3

Nice finds! Some of those teeth are very beautiful 

On The Hunt For The Trophy Otodus!