Dinosaur teeth

Wolf89

Hi, I'm interested in purchasing these dino teeth and I was hoping to be able to get an ID on them. They are from the Kem Kem beds. Each will be numbered for ease of reference.

1.Excellent-Premaxillary-Theropod-Tooth-Dinosaur-Fossil-Morocco-Cretaceous

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

looks a bit like raptor to me, but im not familiar with the kem kem beds so who knows :headscratch:

:trex::trilo::meg:games are fun, but finding fossil is even better!:meg::trilo::trex:

No raptors in this group.  The top tooth indeterminate Abelisaurid teeth, looks like Premax tooth.  The second tooth might be also be one or a Carcharodontosaurid, not sure it has characteristics of each.  The bottom tooth looks like a Carcharodontosaurid.  You should buy teeth that you like not what others like, its your collection.  Some people value size over quality or teeth that are better described to a genus or species versus indeterminate.  The bottom tooth btw has the best quality.  You cannot go wrong with any of them.  

• I found this Informative 6

Looks like Abelisaurid, and I agree that the last one does indeed look like Carcharodontosaurid.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

Abelsauirdae premax, abelsauirdae and infant carcharadontosaurid. The matrix still attached and the colour of the teeth look to indicate Izefouzane formation.

Thanks Matt 

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2018 at 7:15 AM, Haravex said:

Izefouzane formation.

I'm labeling these teeth right now. Can you tell me the age of this formation?