ID please Dinosaur tooth

Bobby Rico

Hi all

I spotted both these teeth on our favourite Auction site. They are really not much money but I also don’t have not much money, so I thought I get a second opinion. 

@Troodon yesterday you said if I remember right (sorry I can’t find the original  post) Coelophysis from the Triassic Bull Canyon Formation of New Mexico has not been described there as yet. 

Fabrosaurus from the Triassic Bull Canyon Formation of New Mexico. 

If they look good to the forum . I hope I can get a couple of Triassic dinosaur teeth for the price of a chicken dinner . Thank in advance and sorry to bother you again Frank. 

263984E5-57E5-4115-9C6B-46EEB4E02B27.png

81A9009C-6C7B-4E09-A8C1-D712E0DDE007.jpeg

He's in the UK, you can probably walk over there and see what he has to offer in hand.;)

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

The first two teeth are the same ones we talked about yesterday.  I do not believe they are dinosaurian.  The other tooth is not dinosaurian its the archosaur Revueltosaurus callenderi 

• I found this Informative 1

32 minutes ago, Troodon said:

The first two teeth are the same ones we talked about yesterday.  I do not believe they are dinosaurian.  The other tooth is not dinosaurian and will get back with a name.

Thank you Frank sorry I completely miss read your post yesterday that is a problem of me been dyslexic. I thought your comment “ lean against dinosaurian “ ment they was dinosaurian like. Leaning against a wall,  leaning toward something. I feel like an idiot. I did not spend any money so all is fine. 

Cheers Bobby 

Bobby, I bought from this seller and same listing. In my opinion it’s not worth it because the teeth are microscopic and you can’t see any good detail without a lense unless that’s what you’re going for  @Bobby Rico 

• I found this Informative 1

Thank you @Masp yeah they do look tiny but I don’t mind so much . I have started to get into Micro fossils they are really  cool and Mrs Rico is not tripping over them. I have a small filling cabinet with narrow depth to the draws, so I been organising  them to a theme like shark teeth or mammal material and I thought I do a micro display draw .thanks for you help. All the best Bobby 

• I found this Informative 2

Hi Lori @GeschWhat

Yes please I don’t have much money but I would really  like a few small teeth. Nothing to grand just nice. Thank you very much . That is fantastic 

the best Bobby