Bobby Rico

Now thats a big development! Wonder where the paper on it is. 

• I found this Informative 1

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

That is snolly's great-great-great.......................

DNA analysis reveals snolly carries both a 2.3% Neanderthal and a 2.2% Denisovan contribution.

The snollywife opines; "That explains a lot - not quite human!" 

• I found this Informative 3

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

• 4 months later...

Here is a video from the Centre National de Recherche Scientifique on the structure of the cave of Bruniquel, made with broken stalagmites and attributed to neanderthal (sorry, it is in french).

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ce4sl

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

"We only well see with the heart, the essential is invisible for the eyes."

In memory of Doren

photo-thumb-12286.jpg.878620deab804c0e4e53f3eab4625b4c.jpg

Here is an article on an italian cave boy with an homo sapiens father and a neanderthal mother :

http://www.futura-sciences.com/planete/actualites/paleontologie-neandertal-homo-sapiens-preuve-hybridation-45563/

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

"We only well see with the heart, the essential is invisible for the eyes."

In memory of Doren

photo-thumb-12286.jpg.878620deab804c0e4e53f3eab4625b4c.jpg

1 hour ago, fifbrindacier said:

sorry, it is in french

Not a problem. Amazing they could make this video, such a tight squeeze. The structures they discovered, so interesting. Thanks for the 2 links.

"Journey through a universe ablaze with changes" Phil Ochs