Wonderful day at big brook

mattbsharks

Beauties! Especially the Cretalamna!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Sifting at Big Brook in good weather makes for an enjoyable day, and when you make finds as nice as yours, the day gets even better. Thanks for sharing it. 

:meganim:

Start the day with a smile and get it over with.

Matt, 

Glad you did well. 

Congratulations on the nice finds. 

Regards,

Tim    VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM APRIL - 2015  

I love the colors on the teeth. As Whodaman HD said,

10 hours ago, WhodamanHD said:

Beauties! Especially the Cretalamna!

On The Hunt For The Trophy Otodus!

The first is a piece of turtle shell and the second is likely some type of modern tooth. Better pictures are needed to determine what it is.

“You must take your opponent into a deep dark forest where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one.” ― Mikhail Tal

I agree with The Jersey Devil on the ID's. Excellent finds mattbsharks! Seems you got to Big Brook successfully!

: )

Wonderful coverage and great pics.  That last ID request is on the tip of my tongue but I'm at work and cannot get to my refs.  Best of luck.

Archived