Theropod Teeth ID's Check

TyBoy

I believe I know the answers but like to confirm the ID's and raise a red flag if appropriate.

Seller is offering the following from the Judith River Formation of Montana

Saurnitholestes Tooth 1/4"

s-l400.jpg.20fb9101cebfcd0b5a70894b8fd73949.jpg

Aublysodon Tooth 3/4"

5b7ee2b2656a7_s-l400(1).jpg.5f1834e72db0ffe20d1bc99d7d02baac.jpg

Daspletosaurus tooth 1.4"

5b7ee2a8d6ea1_s-l400(3).jpg.33421a082ea0e911e5558c54d2af38b3.jpg

Daspletosaurus tooth 7/8"

5b7ee299a9c80_s-l400(4).jpg.3fc34e6fd89fc52b0be6d89d4bfd03e5.jpg

I can't see photo's either, but can already say Aublysodon is not considered a valid genus anymore.

• I found this Informative 2

Okay, now I can see pictures. The first one will be hard without comparing the serration density. (I saw this in a post of @Troodon, so he might be a beter help than me.). Aublysodon is not a valid genus anymore, so it is a Tyrannosaurid indet. Tooth. The two last ones are also Tyrannosaurid indet. since there are two genera described in this formation, Daspletosaurus and Gorgosaurus and there is no way to tell apart the teeth of both species.

• I found this Informative 4

The first tooth is a Dromaeosaurid hard to determine if its Saurornitholestes with that photo.  I will look at the listing to see if I can see the denticles.

Like gigantoraptor said Aublysodon is an invalid taxon and should be better described as Tyrannosaurid indet.

The last two are also Tyrannosaurid indet.  Again no Tyrannosaurids gave been described from the  JRF.  Either Daspletosaurus or Gorgosaurus cannot differentiate between the two

• I found this Informative 4

To determine if that Dromaeosaurid is a Saurornitholestes you have to examine the denticles under magnification.  The very tip of the denticles should be apically directed.  Could not determine that from the pictures in the listing.

• I found this Informative 2