Rare dinosaur teeth for trades

Mail1989

Hi all hope your all well. If anyone is willing to trade any rare dino teeth then please message me on here or pm me if preferred. Thank you

Liam

So I am gathering from this plea, you are wanting to trade rare for rare, is this correct?

• I found this Informative 1

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, paulyb135 said:

I may have a ceratosaurus or suchomimus depending on the trade :dinothumb:

I would love to see a picture of that!

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

44 minutes ago, Max-fossils said:

I would love to see a picture of that!

Sure! Please pm me with what you have to offer and I’ll send some images over Sunday when I’m back from my fossil hunting trip!

1 hour ago, paulyb135 said:

Sure! Please pm me with what you have to offer and I’ll send some images over Sunday when I’m back from my fossil hunting trip!

I don't think I have anything "worthy" enough to trade haha (unless you're a bivalve nut like me :P)

I was just asking to see a picture of it (you know, just to admire it) :) 

So if you can put a picture or two of it here (or anywhere else) that'be great. 

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

1 hour ago, Max-fossils said:

I don't think I have anything "worthy" enough to trade haha (unless you're a bivalve nut like me :P)

I was just asking to see a picture of it (you know, just to admire it) :) 

So if you can put a picture or two of it here (or anywhere else) that'be great. 

Here are a couple I found on my phone but they’re not the best. Hope they’re good enough for you!

146AF728-7BB3-4210-8122-8B859BE2541B.jpeg

A5DDEB47-0BDD-4B5B-8B42-C61A7FDA1E82.jpeg

• I found this Informative 1

2 minutes ago, paulyb135 said:

Here are a couple I found on my phone but they’re not the best. Hope they’re good enough for you!

Very cool!

Max Derème