doushantuo

Good grief, what have you, dung?

doushantuo

LAS HOYAS

Citation: Barrios-de Pedro S, Poyato-Ariza FJ, Moratalla JJ, Buscalioni ÁD (2018) Exceptional coprolite association from the Early Cretaceous continental Lagerstätte of Las Hoyas, Cuenca, Spain. PLoS ONE 13(5): e0196982. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0196982

Copyright: © 2018 Barrios-de Pedro et al. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.

Data Availability: All relevant data are within the paper and its Supporting Information files. The coprolites studied for the present paper are housed at the Museo de las Ciencias de Castilla-La Mancha (MCCM) in Cuenca, Spain, where they are part of the Las Hoyas (LH) collection.

RECOMMENDED

note: about 31 Mb

I have a fairly average connection, and it took under one minute to download.

2f5666tyyy774ett77archime44e5tmedtr2m35pltwillist.jpg

Tidgy's Dad

I shall read this this evening. Keeps me off the streets.

@GeschWhat

doushantuo

At your age (as to which i have no clue whatsoever*, and I like it that way, pardner) you shouldn't BE on the streets after a certain time.

*My English seems to be slipping , a sure sign of hunger.

caldigger
2 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

I shall read this this evening. Keeps me off the streets.

I can just see Adam dancing down the corridors of Fes like a scene from Micheal Jackson's "Beat It" video.

Tidgy's Dad

Indeed, it's rather like one of those Bollywood films here, where it's everyday life in the city, and suddenly everyone will spring into a song and dance number, quite naturally and spontaneously, but as if perfectly choreographed. :) 

GeschWhat

Oh, the visuals I'm getting here...lol! Thanks for tagging me Adam, and thanks for posting doushantou! Now I have something fun to doo tonight!

DPS Ammonite
7 hours ago, doushantuo said:

At your age (as to which i have no clue whatsoever*,and I like it that way, pardner) you shouldn't BE on the streets after a certain time.

* my English seems to be slipping , a sure sign of hunger.

Don't look at his profile if you don't want to know his age. He has many good years left unless someone sees the wanted poster.

Get some food so that we can continue to understand your posts.