Lmshoemaker

Looking for a pdf, any help is appreciated.

Lmshoemaker

The pdf in question is The Genus Pentremites and its Species by JM Weller, 1957. I can't get it through my university so I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me.

piranha

I'm assuming you had "Weller" on the mind for some other papers on Pentremites.  The authors on the GSA Memoir are Galloway & Kaska.  PM sent :fistbump:

fossilcrazy

Memoir 69 is a book. I didn't know you can get the same in a PDF. 

piranha
Just now, fossilcrazy said:

Memoir 69 is a book. I didn't know you can get the same in a PDF. 

Click on the OP link above.  All the Bulletins, Field Guides, Memoirs, Special Papers, are available as pdfs.

Lmshoemaker
43 minutes ago, piranha said:

I'm assuming you had "Weller" on the mind for some other papers on Pentremites.  The authors on the GSA Memoir are Galloway & Kaska.  PM sent :fistbump:

Haha yes, thank you! For some reason I can't find where I got that JW Weller bit from, though I know I copy and pasted the name in so I think I just grabbed the wrong name. His name seems to be on an index of carboniferous invertebrates which might have been on the page I grabbed the info on. Silly mistake!

Lmshoemaker
26 minutes ago, piranha said:

Unfortunately I need permissions to get the pdf. The download page tells me I don't have access.

piranha
12 minutes ago, Lmshoemaker said:

Unfortunately I need permissions to get the pdf. The download page tells me I don't have access.

Check your PM.  I posted the list of volumes in response to @fossilcrazy who was not aware they are all available as pdfs.