megateeth

Just got back from 7 days of diving in 9 days offshore in Wilmington NC.  It was a 2 or 3 day trip dependng on the weather but I kept saying I will stay for one more day.  If you really want to go find a lot of teeth that is the way to go.  I usually go with WBDiving but they were full for most of the week so I could only go with them two days.  I went with JetLag for four days and Carolina Beach SCUBA one day and I can not say a bad thing about any of them.  I highly recommend it for experienced deep divers.  The vis was 30 feet plus.  I thought it was great but everyone else was unimpressed with the vis.  You really have to watch your time at 105 feet with Meg teeth laying around because it is really easy to overstay your welcome.  These are some of the teeth I found.  Like everything it takes a few trips to get used to the diving but it is worth it.  So much fun.

082518.jpg

Nice :meg:s! 

If only the same amount occured on land:D

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Amazing finds! Congratulations

On The Hunt For The Trophy Otodus!

12 hours ago, ynot said:

That is pretty amazing, but what size are they?

The top four rows are over 5 and three in the top row are 6.  These are not all I found in six days.  I found 4 or 5 sixes and a few dozen over 5"

man you guys need to stop posting these meg pics, cause im getting to jeaulous for my own good :megalodon_broken01:<repersentaion of my want for a meg.

:trex::trilo::meg:games are fun, but finding fossil is even better!:meg::trilo::trex:

Archived