My Spinosauridae teeth from Kem Kem

adriano

Here we go, I finally got two nice Sinosauridae indet. teeth (long more or less 8-9 cm). I love the fact that one is pointy and not broken, while the bigger one has the typical ridges along the tooth. What do you think?

IMG_20180907_090440.thumb.jpg.fd044e1f05eb15eaf2a8e1c45a6daf35.jpg

IMG_20180907_090455.thumb.jpg.a4c4bf77a0500a5b4fad884d68d18888.jpg

• I found this Informative 4

I think they look great. Just the first of many dinosaur fossils to come.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

Awesome buys! The large, fat tooth has nice  enamel on it, congrats and looking forward to seeing more your acquisitions later :dinothumb: ottime scelte

Thank you all! Those - apart from some Mosasaur teeth - are the first two dinosaur tooth in my collection. But I have many other fossils. I'll show you all when I will finish the reorganization and cleaning of the entire collection.

5 hours ago, adriano said:

Thank you all! Those - apart from some Mosasaur teeth - are the first two dinosaur tooth in my collection. But I have many other fossils. I'll show you all when I will finish the reorganization and cleaning of the entire collection.

Mosasaurs weren't dinosaurs, they belong to the order squamata which includes snakes and lizards.

I look forward to seeing the rest of your collection. :)

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

9 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Mosasaurs weren't dinosaurs, they belong to the order squamata which includes snakes and lizards.

I look forward to seeing the rest of your collection. :)

Thanks for the clarification! :)