Some Dark Water Scuba Diving in Florida

Cris

I got out for a very short fossil hunting trip for Pleistocene fossils a couple days ago and recorded the hunt. I labeled everything I found as I found it to help others know what is being found, and went over what everything was at the end. Check it out if you get time:

• I found this Informative 5

youtube-logo-png-46031.png

Nice finds , Cris.  Hard to believe how calm that river is.... compared to what we are seeing down south...

Good Hunting and thanks for sharing...

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

Another awesome video, Cris. 

Thanks for posting them.

Truly enjoyable to watch.  :) 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Great video. Looks like that river is paved with manatee molars. Having never found on in the Peace River, I'm quite amazed and mystified.

Cheers.

-Ken

Really cool video, I have no idea how you tell tortoise spurs from the rocks down there!

"A true man of honor feels humbled himself when he cannot help humbling others." - Robert E. Lee

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:22 PM, digit said:

Great video. Looks like that river is paved with manatee molars. Having never found on in the Peace River, I'm quite amazed and mystified.

Cheers.

-Ken

My thoughts exactly! 

Chris, ever get closer to a gator or big turtle than you planned on?