Paleoart trade for fossils

Darko

Hi everyone! :)

I'm doing Paleoart as you know,so  I'm willing to trade for my drawings.I'm interested in all kinds of fossils...I would rather fossil trade with my own fossils,but now I'm having problems with sending them to another country ( I have trade successfully with them earlier).And now I'm trying to solve that problem and It takes time.Because of that i have drawings and i can send them easily.I'm doing all kinds of prehistoric animals as u know.

If anyone is interested,feel free to send me a message :):dinothumb:

Thanks

Darko, it may help for you to create a paleoart album as examples of your work or work for trade or sale including prices and anything you sell or have sold mark as such. Just a thought for you.  :-)  Also, what fossils you are looking.  :-)

The more I learn, I realize the less I know.

:wacko:

Go to my

Gallery for images of Fossil Jewelry, Sculpture & Crafts

Pinned Posts:

2 minutes ago, Bev said:

Darko, it may help for you to create a paleoart album as examples of your work or work for trade or sale including prices and anything you sell or have sold mark as such. Just a thought for you.  :-)  Also, what fossils you are looking.  :-)

Yes i know,thanks! But I posted all of them in Paleo Re-creation part of the forum. :D .I'm interested in mammal,shark and gator teeth :D

Some of the examples :D

I don't have them anymore because some of them are sold out and some of them are gone in a trade. 

Screenshot_2018-09-16-01-06-03.png

Screenshot_2018-09-16-01-06-20.png

Screenshot_2018-09-16-01-06-17.png

Here are some I recieved from trading with Darko. If you want to see individual close ups, just let me know.

20180913_200415.jpg

And here are the drawings I received from this impressive paleo-artist: 

Homotherium crenatidens

887A01E1-60FE-445A-ACF3-EC0446B4C7C2.jpeg

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

Giganotosaurus carolinii 

668A976E-0560-4412-9DFF-DDADA8953480.jpeg

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

Afrovenator abakensis

6024EB04-3F2A-41AC-AE50-3FA1BD6CC6C7.jpeg

Max Derème

Canis dirus

062E0635-31A3-4F9B-A6AC-C0016CA97E60.thumb.jpeg.dffd7b0715ad8febbe132400f651147d.jpeg

The Afrovenator and the dire wolf are two that I have asked to make. Darko is willing to do this for you guys too: draw a prehistoric animal on request! 

So if there’s a specific prehistoric animal that you would like to have a beautiful (and scientifically accurate) drawing of, then just ask him and he’ll most likely be able to make it for you :D 

Max Derème

1 hour ago, Max-fossils said:

Canis dirus

062E0635-31A3-4F9B-A6AC-C0016CA97E60.thumb.jpeg.dffd7b0715ad8febbe132400f651147d.jpeg

The Afrovenator and the dire wolf are two that I have asked to make. Darko is willing to do this for you guys too: draw a prehistoric animal on request! 

So if there’s a specific prehistoric animal that you would like to have a beautiful (and scientifically accurate) drawing of, then just ask him and he’ll most likely be able to make it for you :D 

True :D

Archived