Still_human

I haven't been able to place it, yet. I figure if I come across someone has familiar knowledge of bones like that, there's a much better chance of recognizing it, than someone just using pics and stuff.

IMG_7649.PNG

IMG_7650.PNG

IMG_7651.PNG

I'm sorry, I forgot to include that it's from Kem Kem. It could be spino from location and all, it's just a question based on physical appearance. Also, is that kind of solid white surface that looks like actual bone, a kem kem thing? Ive never seen anything that looks exactly like this before, until a lot of stuff very recently. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean anything, so yeah, does any kem kem stuff look like that? 

Kem Kem material can vary in colour quite a bit. Some bones are indeed bright white. They can be light grey, beige, orange, dark red, darker grey and even greyish purple.

This colour with white bone and mustard coloured matrix is pretty common I think.

I don't immediately recognise the shape. But looking at a Spinosaur pelvis I don't see a match. It could be, but fragmented bones like these are always hard to identify. Holding these things in hand is always better for getting a good ID.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

Yeah, definitely. I'll spend what seems like hours searching for good enough pictures and different angles, and then trying to eyeball match things up. This piece stands out pretty well, or at least a lot more than most other ones I'll be looking at, so I was really hoping it would be easier to ID, but I still didn't have any luck. Thanks, I appreciate your help!

Archived