Dinosaur egg and bone?

Crazyhen

This egg was said to be dug up from Ganzhou.  It has two bones on the matrix, do you think it’s genuine? If real, how could this happen?  A dinosaur (the mother?) was buried with the egg?

48F4E110-5807-49DB-8DF6-A4951F9E405F.jpeg

Not sure about authenticity but in this thread attached I posted a few pictures of nests with bones both from the presumed mothers and babies...

Quite interesting, my dear friend Crazyhen.  :dinothumb:

But I do not understand why it was prepared so grossly, and for me, this raises some red flags.

Is It real, or it's not real, that's the question!

03.PNG

The weird thing is, given how poorly prepped it is, it makes me more included to believe it's real. If it was fake, wouldn't one be more likely to make a better looking specimen?

Or is this an attempt at reverse psychology from the fakers to trick us disbelievers? 

21 minutes ago, FrozenFlame said:

The weird thing is, given how poorly prepped it is, it makes me more included to believe it's real. If it was fake, wouldn't one be more likely to make a better looking specimen?

Or is this an attempt at reverse psychology from the fakers to trick us disbelievers? 

Unfortunately everything we post here, the fraudsters usually read. And it is for this reason that with each passing year, counterfeiting becomes better and more realistic. :(

Is It real, or it's not real, that's the question!

03.PNG

Wow, to me that looks as real as it could be!  But everyone seems to be skeptical.  Makes me glad Im not buying and selling anymore.  Wasnt a hole lotta fakes 25 years ago.

RB

Archived