Publication request - Imperial Formation

MikeR

All

Would anyone have access to the following?

PALAIOS (2007) 22 (6): 630-641.

INFLUENCE OF SPATIOTEMPORAL SCALE ON THE INTERPRETATION OF PALEOCOMMUNITY STRUCTURE: LATERAL VARIATION IN THE IMPERIAL FORMATION OF CALIFORNIA 

CORY M. REDMAN, LINDSEY R. LEIGHTON, STEPHEN A. SCHELLENBERG, CHRISTOPHER N. GALE, JENNIFER L. NIELSEN, DONALD L. DRESSLER, MARY K. KLINGER

Thanks in advance!

Mike

"A problem solved is a problem caused"--Karl Pilkington

"I was dead for millions of years before I was born and it never inconvenienced me a bit." -- Mark Twain

PM sent!

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

1 minute ago, Macrophyseter said:

PM sent!

Thank you so much!  I owe you!

Mike

"A problem solved is a problem caused"--Karl Pilkington

"I was dead for millions of years before I was born and it never inconvenienced me a bit." -- Mark Twain

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

I was wondering, if you have access to scientific articles that are otherwise paywalled, would there be issues to post them on this forum when requested?

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

34 minutes ago, Macrophyseter said:

I was wondering, if you have access to scientific articles that are otherwise paywalled, would there be issues to post them on this forum when requested?

Yes, as that would be in violation of the DMCA. 

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

I think, there couldn't be any problem posting a document when it's freely available for anyone on the internet. :)
My apologies, I forgot to post the source link. :blush:

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

7 minutes ago, abyssunder said:

I think, there couldn't be any problem posting a document when it's freely available for anyone on the internet. :)
My apologies, I forgot to post the source link. :blush:

No problems whatsoever in those cases. :) If the article is still behind a paywall, without the author's dissemination via ResearchGate, Academia.edu, or their own academic unit, then that presents a problem in terms of posting it here.

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Archived